- March 1, 2018
- Posted by: Jason jason
- Category: Roofing pipes
WHY CHOOSE PPR PLUS?
Our pipe hails from Argentina, and we are at the forefront of technological investigation in thermoplastic products and are committed to the development of the industry. Through this, we obtain a firm recognition of our products in the domestic and foreign market.
We use random copolymer and polypropylene (PPR), which is designed in Europe as raw material, to manufacture our PPR Plus system. This is the best suited material to join by molecule fusion. Structural integrity is maintained by using only virgin polypropylene instead of recycled material.
- It has internal anti-oxidant layer.
- Maintains purity of water
- Avoid scales build up resulting in minimum load loss
- Tough external polypropylene layer.
- It will never corrode and contain an anti- UV compound
ADVANTAGES OF PPR PLUS
- Impact resistant
- Increased elasticity and flexibility
- Light weight.
- Low thermal conductivity/ low loss of heat
- High temperature resistance (95 degree Celsius)
- Better flow rate
- High resistance to chemicals
- Maximises network pressure.
- Totally non-toxic
- Odourless, colourless, and tasteless.
- Cannot rust- no brown water
- Better sound insulation
- Resistance of high pressure (115 Bar maximum)
Overall, the main benefit of our PPR Plus system is that, installed correctly, it is impossible for it to leak. Installed correctly, no damage, no inconvenience, and the ultimately a system which outperforms all others while saving you time and money.